淘客熙熙

主题:人艰不拆讲笑话之三 -- 骨头龙

共:💬4002 🌺31887 🌵372
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖
家园 药丸不妨大家一起完

外链出处

We will all go together when we go

By Tom Lehrer

When you attend a funeral,

你要是参加追悼会,

It is sad to think that sooner or

一想起来就心碎,

Later those you love will do the same for you.

亲友早晚要为你流泪。

And you may have thought it tragic,

一辈子实在太悲哀,

Not to mention other adjec-

迟早你都要歇菜,

Tives, to think of all the weeping they will do.

别人终究要将你缅怀

But don't you worry.

不过莫要担心,

No more ashes, no more sackcloth.

就让骨灰撒进风中,

And an armband made of black cloth

麻布丧服无影无踪,

Will some day never more adorn a sleeve.

黑布袖章尤其都是一场空。

For if the bomb that drops on you

只要炸弹当空坠落,

Gets your friends and neighbors too,

街坊四邻外加你我,

There'll be nobody left behind to grieve.

自然不会有人再难过。

And we will all go together when we go.

而且药丸不妨大家一起完,

What a comforting fact that is to know.

您说这话听得心里多舒坦。

Universal bereavement,

全球共赴西天,

An inspiring achievement,

多么美妙壮观,

Yes, we all will go together when we go.

没错药丸不妨大家一起完,

We will all go together when we go.

要亡不妨大家一起亡,

All suffuse with an incandescent glow.

从头到脚辐射照得亮堂堂。

No one will have the endurance

保险这下全白费,

To collect on his insurance,

只管交钱不管赔,

Lloyd's of london will be loaded when they go.

保险公司肯定数钱数得忙。

Oh we will all fry together when we fry.

要炸不妨大家一起炸,

We'll be french fried potatoes by and by.

统统炸成薯条全都笑哈哈。

There will be no more misery

世界变成大烤箱,

When the world is our rotisserie,

忧愁烦恼一扫光,

Yes, we will all fry together when we fry.

要炸不妨大家一起炸。

Down by the old maelstrom,

蘑菇祥云朵朵升天,

There'll be a storm before the calm.

大治之前必有大乱。

And we will all bake together when we bake.

要烤不妨大家一起烤,

There'll be nobody present at the wake.

反正烤完以后谁也活不了。

With complete participation

参加集体火化,

In that grand incineration,

谁都不能落下,

Nearly three billion hunks of well-done steak.

三十亿块烤肉滋味真正好。

Oh we will all char together when we char.

要糊不妨大家一起糊,

And let there be no moaning of the bar.

好在谁也不用自个偷偷哭。

Just sing out a te deum

真理正义从天降,

When you see that i.c.b.m.,

唱个小曲心欢畅,

And the party will be "come as you are."

先来后到反正谁也不在乎。

Oh we will all burn together when we burn.

要烧不妨大家一起烧,

There'll be no need to stand and wait your turn.

不必排队等待不必好心焦。

When it's time for the fallout

辐射粉尘从天降,

And saint peter calls us all out,

天堂大门早开放,

We'll just drop our agendas and adjourn.

人间俗事统统全都脑后抛。

You will all go directly to your respective valhallas.

东西南北各奔极乐世界,

Go directly, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dolla's.

直走别停不要路边留恋。

And we will all go together when we go.

药丸不妨大家一起完,

Ev'ry hottenhot and ev'ry eskimo.

管你是在海角与天边。

When the air becomes uranious,

等到铀料充满空气,

And we will all go simultaneous.

等到我们全都咽气,

Yes we all will go together

药丸不妨大家一起,

When we all go together,

药丸不妨大家一起,

Yes we all will go together when we go.

没错药丸不妨大家一起完。

全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河