主题:【原创】我心仪的女孩之图书馆小妹 -- 忘情

共:💬111 🌺103
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 8
下页 末页
        • 家园 安慰一下...

不过,这是能想象的结果...

• 家园 btw, I am in TN USA, close to YU

I live close to "Your unforgetable friend", Your article remind me of my past unforgetable spring youth, and those memory--first love---Sooner or later, fate will bring your real one to you, it depends on how you acceptable. Don't easily give up. Be friend first to know each other and let her know how much you care of her....

• 家园 but

how can a man forget his first love? it's so deep, and hurts too much. he cannot love with all his soul again, never. he is afraid of getting hurt for another time.

• 家园 Tell her just accept you asfrien

give her time to accept you, to know you. And you can also balance yourself, if you want her be your girlfriend at the very beginning, then you will be frustrated. So, at the beginning, your target is only to be her friend. Just tell her, she can trust you, and you can help you whenever she needs you. Give her your promise, and never give up!!!

• 家园 Doesn't matter. be friendlytoher

Don't pay attention to this "refusal". both of you are too young.... tell her how much she impacts your life, and always come to talk with her, ask her out with other friends.... be natural to let her accept you.

• 家园 递个纸条先?或者先送送花?

约她下班了出来喝喝茶?

• 家园 xiang弟,你太江西了。

你删去第一段,我还是猜你是江西人。

博一把,有句南昌哇:“要死乱朝天,不死万万年”。

再说了,你怎么知道她没有看上你呢?

• 家园 人和人不同,不去追未必是错的, 有机会咱也去欣赏
    • 家园 【原创】喜欢就追!

可千万别给自己留有遗憾。有的时候往往就是一次机会。你的命运就可能改写。

• 家园 乍一看以为学医的

指形良好,骨节不明显

• 家园 楼主有点自卑啊