淘客熙熙

主题:【原创】三鹿事件的一个疑问和一个担忧 -- 抱朴仙人

共:💬153 🌺390 🌵1
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页
            • 家园 The point is

Alarm's precious good old boys finally did sth they should do,

Which does not make up for their negligence and the devestating consequence, does not make them more forgivable.

And this definately doesn't give them a moral high ground whatsoever.

The thing is, we as citizens are obligated to scrutinize our government, and we should be in possession of this power, those officials should have to answer to our calls. On the other hand, we as individuals simply don't have the financial & political resources to help said group of farmers. No Authority can force milk down our throat, not even in the name of saving the poor.

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
              • 家园 I agree with you, but

I don't think you get Alarm's point.

we should have the power, and we also should know how to use the power efficiently, so we need find what the government did right and what they did wrong. This is what Alarm want to say, but he spoke the good point by bad word, and lost in the argument.

• 家园 The thing is

We don't have the power right now, and I don't see CCP "grant" our power any time soon.

Since we can agree on Democracy (Civil Society whatever you call it) is the way to go, I guess our individuals should be prepared to reclaim our power and accompanied duty. We should learn how to use this power wisely.

BUT how? In the world "other side of the story" usually means rumors, urban legends; critical decisions always made behind the curtain, and all we can see is the unanimously "harmony"; our rages, our appeals are vastly depreciated; our tragedies, our babies' suffering are systematically down-played; Oh and the Party is never Wrong, it's just not Right enough from time to time.

How? don't you think it's an unreasonable expectation on us? don't you think it's a "chicken & egg" problem? don't you think until then "the Skill of People's Power" is just "屠龙之术"?

• 家园 That's the difference

If the government didn't grant us any right, how do we know sanlu's fomula is poison? how do you know "rumors, urban legends; critical decisions always made behind the curtain"?

What I said doesn't mean we have enough right, doesn't mean the government did something right or good enouth in this event either, that just means at least we can push/bite them do better next time.

The right, it's not only yes or no, but also worse or better.

• 家园 Here is the real response^_^

Should I praise Lord for not letting the big brother take my saving grace away?

Should I feel warm & fussy knowing our omnipotent government is not that almighty (i.e. haven't found a efficient enough way to probe my mind)?

Probably not. And I bet you'll agree with me.

People don't and will not have absolute power (perhaps should not I might argue), and even slaves can't be stripped off every right, effectively.

Of course we have some right, we have a certain "benign" amount of free speech also. China is NOT The Hell (yet) like some sinophobic media portrayed for crying out loud. So what? it doesn't make my argument weaker, it doesn't make my statement any less true. After all it's not you or your opinion I'm disagreeing with, it's Alarm's.

It's his extremely "forgive & forget happy" attitude toward the Government's behavior really bothers me. It's his cold blooded (and deliberately repeated) speech regarding those 5% of the babies consume SanLu milk powder as primary nutrition source really pisses my off.

• 家园 Apparently I was Wrong

No Authority can force milk down our throat, not even in the name of saving the poor. http://www.ccthere.com/article/1797334

It turns out our benevolent government can and do enjoy some SM scene alright.

陈春明在通报会议上讲了三点意见:一是市委、市政府高度重视“三鹿”奶粉事件,这是事关百姓生命安全,尤其是事关婴幼儿生命安全的重大事件。整治工作中,各部门通力合作,所有问题奶粉在短时间内全部下架封存。二是通过甘肃省和国家食品质量安全监督检验中心检测,从酒泉好牛乳业公司的生产车间、成品库房采取的100份样品,即贴牌生产的“三鹿”婴幼儿奶粉不含三聚氰胺,完全可以放心饮用。三是因为石家庄三鹿集团股份有限公司生产的“三鹿”牌婴幼儿配方奶粉中含有三聚氰胺,对市场、对老百姓身体健康都产生了很大的影响,也影响到了酒泉好牛乳业,影响到了我市的奶农。如果不关心企业,不关心奶农,势必会毁了我市的奶牛产业,毁了农民生活的依靠。因此,全市党政机关、企事业单位干部职工,中小学生和驻酒部队官兵都要带头饮用酒泉乳品企业生产的液态奶。帮助农民渡过难关,任何机关、单位和干部职工,没有任何条件可讲。

会议要求,各县市区的党政机关、企事业单位干部职工每人每天饮用1斤牛奶;中小学生采取政府补贴、半价配送方式配送,期限为3个月。市属各行政企事业单位,中央、省属驻酒单位工作人员每人每月饮用两箱牛奶。

来源链接

• 家园 Did I say you wrong?

What I said doesn't mean we have enough right, doesn't mean the government did something right or good enouth in this event either, that just means at least we can push/bite them do better next time.

So, nothing right, we need bite them harder.

Bite is right also.

• 家园 Honey, my last post

is not a direct response to your latest post.

And btw, if you found my posts in English kinda hard to decipher for my pathetic writing skill, I can use Chinese you know. Just give me a word.

• 家园 您这英文写作是怎么练得啊。。太羡慕了
            • 家园 m

co.

• great.
            家园 Bureaucrats are more

insightful, more sympathetic, more noble coz they actually did their job to protect our poor herd of farmers.

How touching!

• 家园 人家只负责悲情激愤

别的才不管呢。什么奶农的死活,什么奶厂工人的饭碗,暂时还不在人家的悲愤名单上。要到下一步,婴儿们没有出现新的情况,病情有控制,事件在调查,而被封的工厂还在停工,牛奶还是没人收,专业的悲愤者才会跳出来,开始自动成为奶农的代言人,开始新一轮悲愤战。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河