• 投票信息

单选,参与 70 / 17

13/1
    2/2
    55/14
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
            • 家园 Yeah just wanted to let you know, profiling IS a management tool

As for whether Lao Tie wants to use this tool that’s his judgment call. But it is really a management tool, and is being widely used by most marketing research, credit research, direct marketing and database marketing firms.

• 家园 Those profilings are to profile clients, not

to profile the working people within a company, which is what I meant by management. Which HR profiles their crew, you tell me?

Are we CC’s clients? Or are we all “working” crew for CC?

Well I think is we are working crew for CC. CC’s clients are those who feel CC can provide them a place to advertise their products to us, so that they profit and Tieshou profits too to make this website run, as well as us who can have this palce to play and to "work" out more articals. Isn’t that so???

What you said on management tool, of course, banks always do that, but on their Clients, not on their working crew~

• 家园 I think the relationship between us and cc is more complicated than

that between employees and organization.

We (or some of us) contribute good articles to cc. In this sense some of us are similar to the role of employees. Yet we all enjoy the good articles posted on cc, and in this sense we are also consumers/clients of cc.

To sum up, our relationship with cc is two-fold --- we are both employees and consumers. As a result there is a legitimate reason that cc admin crew does screening or profiling on us, and this is very similar to what companies do to their consumers.

Finally, the New Soldier Battalion is set up just for the purpose of screening the wrong people out of the main discussion boards. My proposal is simply to add one extra screening process on top of this existing one, so what’s wrong with it?

• 家园 Well, nothing wrong with what you want to do, as long

as what you want to do is acceptable to TieShou and to People in CC as well.

BUT NOBODY other than you said that "the New Soldier Battalion is set up [U]just for the purpose of screening the wrong people out of the main discussion boards. " [/U]

We only know it is set up for training people to get more familiar with CC and CC's style, like what Tieshou and Laopiao Said!!!

Furthermore, if it was indeed set up like this way to screen out what-you-called wrong persons, has it worked? have you screened out " wrong" persons? Even inside your own management team, you even have traitors as we all saw not a while ago.

大禹治水, 接受父亲治水失败的教训,不是堵,改用疏导之法,终于成功。

• 家园 Ok, your understanding on the function of

New Soldier Battalion might be right, and I can be wrong here. At least I was wrong when saying ‘the only purpose’. Obviously it has the purpose of helping people get familiar with cc.

“if it was indeed set up like this way to screen out what-you-called wrong persons, have it worked? have you screened out " wrong" persons?”

Well think about this, if we don’t have this board then what would happen. Someone can easily enter into our major boards and do whatever he likes. Now with this board in place the bar for the perpetrators is raised, and if someone wants to make troubles he’ll have to stick around for at least 5-6 hours and keep refreshing the web page.

No preventive mechanism can stop the perpetrators, but it’ll raise the cost for them and reduce the frequency of the troubles.

"Even inside your own management team, you even have traitors as we all saw not a while ago."

What has this to do with what we’re discussing? And by the way I’m no longer on the crew.

• 家园 Nope, profiling is not that bad a word to use..

We’re doing profiling and segmenting every day at work, and talking about it everyday. It’s 'bad’ in certain circumstances, but it’s just a normal word in the study of people’s behavior. No big deal, really.

• 家园 【建议】俺这样认为...

辩论争吵无法避免,不仅是政治话题,军事历史经济话题都可能涉及到,只要把西西河的理性平和的优良传统一直延续下去就好。

1.就铁老大所言“政治相关的话题里大致可以分为理性探讨的和吵架两类”如何定义区分,界限太模糊,再分版恐怕会造成管理混乱,吵架的主题直接删去就好,没必要大动干戈,改来改去,以至失去人气。所以俺选择第三条,不变。

2.关于犯忌不犯忌有可能导致被屏蔽的问题:斑竹之间商量着办,应能摸准那根弦.

3.如何保证"平和理性的气氛":建议实行红黄牌制度

对粗口伤人进行人身攻击的,立马出示红牌逐出河,ID封个俩月三月的,这点斑竹不能手软,不管新老河友须一视同仁.

对车轱辘似的辩论及纯粹的争吵斑竹出示黄牌警告,给个台阶下,限令两三个回帖内结束,如继续争吵则出示红牌:ID封个几小时至一两天,让他冷静冷静又不至太过伤人.

4.铁老大似对政治话题不感冒,但西西河若无政治版面,则缺乏大家的气象,在人气指数方面会少那么点。

• 家园 打“擦边球”

西西河也要打“擦边球”了。这个"边"在哪里?要看铁老板的水平了。

“政治”这个话题是避不开的吧?关键是要“政治正确”。我的理解没错的话,铁老板其实是在“政治正确”和如何吸引人这两个目标之间找平衡。

过份强掉了“政治正确”,那干脆到人民网去得了,不用到西西河了。又不能在“政治正确”上犯错误,被大陆屏蔽了。

关键词(Tags): #政治正确
    • 家园 作为新成员,我想吸引我的是氛围

知识与观点到处都有,但cchere吸引我是因为这里在正经讨论问题时候的气氛我喜欢,正经开玩笑时候的心态我喜欢,正经吵架时候的分寸我喜欢。

如煮酒老哥所言,讨论过火不是话题的问题,而是参与人的问题。而人之所以过火而不自知,是因为论坛没有足够的提醒。

不知者不罪,如果能够在发贴版面上醒目、郑重其事的加上一句类似“请在发贴之前自己审核一下,是否对他人造成伤害”的友情提示,让大家在过于感性的时候撞一下钟,我觉得会好一些。

还有就是一些老同志、老河友需要带头遵守规则,自己不搞特权,毕竟游的都是一条河,河水浑了鱼就遭难了。

• 家园 兄弟以为

物以类聚,人以群分.

无论政治的话题还是政治的争论,斗争,很多时候其矛盾本身就是不可调和的,不然怎么会有人朝保皇党扔炸弹,有人饿肚子坐监牢?

倘以和稀泥为目的,人为创造所谓"和谐",那就只有分开若干,几个人一个小房子,大家互不干涉,互不往来,"和谐"是有了,气氛怕是就没了.

倒不如不变应万变,宗旨,原则摆在面儿上,只要符合基本原则,哪怕观点南辕北辙,只要言之有物,言之有理,言之有"礼",恐怕大家都可以接受.

反之,------这是您家后院,哪怕他是太白重生,子建再现.

请客吃饭,还讲究一桌子人是不是能尿到一个壶里,倘觉得多备几个尿壶就能解决问题,怕是连桌子带壶都得砸了.

• 家园 治大国如烹小鲜,关键在于不能经常翻动……改得太多就散了……
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河